with an allen wrench holder
What you will need:
This one might stretch your cram-fu quite a bit. To get everything in, you have to do things in the right order. Unfortunatly I forgot to take pictures of this process, so a description will have to do:
- Glue the 5mm magnet in place first to hold the allen wrench in place.
- The charge port needs to go in first, secure with nut.
- then you can put the battery in.
- Put the wires that go up to the blade in. There is a slot for a JST connector on the back of the chassis for the power wires.
- Slot the button assembly into the bottom of the chassis.
- Slide the chassis into grenade section.
- Secure the button assembly (and the chassis) with the provided screw
- Now, squish all your wires into place and insert the 31mm speaker.
- secure board with capton tape
Problems? Questions? Suggestions? Check out The Crucible.
This page has been accessed 1,006 times since
- Design by