DIY Teensy based lightsaber
Download TeensySaber 2.2 KiCad files here.
What you will need:
Follow this handy guide for how to put everything together. Note that the markings on the board are not great for locating where to put the components, so I recommend printing out a component map and the list above, then cross things off as you go.
- 1 x TeensySaber V2.2 PCB - because DUH
- 1 x SD card holder - SD1
- 1 x IMU - U2
- 1 x Amplifier - U1
- 1 x voltage booster - IC3
- 3 x FETs - Q1, Q2, Q3
- 2 x 10 uF capacitors - C31, C15
- 1 x 22 uF capacitor - C34
- 2 x 3.3 nF capacitors - C11, C12
- 4 x 0.1 uF capacitors - C32, C33, C21, C22
- 2 x 1 uF capacitor - C13, C14
- 4 x 2.2k Resistors - R11, R12, R21, R22
- 1 x 100k Resistor - R13
- 2 x 2M Resistors - R31, R32
- 2 x 220k Resistors - R33, R34
- 1 x 10k Resistor - R41
- 1 x 4.7uH inductor - L1
- (optional) 1-3 x auxilary FETs - These can be placed on the bottom of the board to drive additional LEDs.
- Stencil - download the kicad files, export gerbers and upload to OSHStencils.
- Solder paste
- A reflow skillet
click on image for PDF
Problems? Questions? Suggestions? Check out the fx-sabers online forum.
This page has been accessed 198 times since
- Design by